“Copyright Issues and Teachers' Dilemma in Asia Pacific”, by Dr. Robert Jeyakumar.
#IWD2019 #Education Voices: “Educating Girls Matters: How You Can Help Change the World”, by Kayce Freed Jennings
Curriculum, Textbooks and Gender Stereotypes: The case of Pakistan
This May Day, why not try solidarity?
Malala Yousafzai, appointed UN Messenger of Peace
Attack on Pakistan university leaves scores dead, injured
Development Cooperation Projects
- Host organizations
- Higher Education Council of Pakistan
- Cooperating organizations
- Start date
- End date
- R 521/16, Federal "B" Area 75950 Karachi
- Department of History & Pakistan Studies University of the Punjab, New Campus Lahore
- House Nr. 942 Al-Quresh street Gulberg 1 Peshawar