Papua New Guinea: Education closures extended to confine COVID-19 to single case
The John Thompson Fellowship training, instrumental to developing unions and teacher quality in the Pacific
“Copyright Issues and Teachers' Dilemma in Asia Pacific”, by Dr. Robert Jeyakumar.
Asia Pacific: No part of the world is immune from the threat of commercialisation of education
This May Day, why not try solidarity?
Papua New Guinea: teacher union warns governmental free education plan will fail
Development Cooperation Projects
- Host organizations
- Papua New Guinea Teachers Association (PNGTA) - PNG
- Cooperating organizations
- COPE DC Partners – AEU, IEU, NZPPTA, NZEI
- Papua New Guinea- COPE (Pacific)
- Start date
- End date
- P.O. Box 1027 Waigani NCD, Port Moresby