Uruguay: Public education under threat
"The Onslaught of Privatisation on Uruguayan Education", by Pablo Martinis
Uruguay: Secondary school teachers stand in solidarity with students
"Inclusive Schools as a Political and Social Rights Space", by Gabriela Sancho Mena.
Right to authorship, by Yamile Socolovsky
“Education Unions and the Struggle for Democracy”, by Hugo Yasky.
Development Cooperation Projects
- Cooperating organizations
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES)
- Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Ghana, francophone west-Africa
- Start date
- End date
- Avenida Rincón 1321 65000 Ciudad Fray Bentos, Departemento de Río Negro
- Maldonado 1193 11100 Montevideo
- Maldonado 1170 Montevideo