10th Further and Higher Education and Research Conference, in Accra, Ghana
This Conference will build on the prior experiences and outcomes of previous EI International Higher Education and Research Conferences, as well as the successful first Further and Higher Education Caucus at the 7th World Congress in Ottawa.
It will bring together the further and higher education and research sectors to discuss and analyse topical issues, including copyright and open educational resources, privatisation, academic freedom, casualisation and SDGs and related education indicators on higher education and vocational education and training.
- Draft agenda
- Conference reader
- Press release for the conference
- IFHERC Conclusions
- EI Study on Creating a Supportive Working Environment in European Higher Education (2015)
- The Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area 2015
- Comparative analysis of the ESG 2015 and ESG 2005
- A joint vision for Secondary and Higher Education for All in Europe
- Draft policy statement on open access in further and higher education and research
- Report Global Trends in TVET
- Summary of the Report Global Trends in TVET