Join students and teachers from around the world for a dialogue with governments on quality climate education for all. What does it need to look like? How can it empower students for climate action? How do we make it happen everywhere?
Check out our online hosted by Education International and the Global Student Forum in the framework of the Global Education Summit: Financing the Global Partnership for Education 2021-2025.
Moderated by Camilla Croso, director of Open Society Foundation’s Education Programme, the webinar featured a conversation between:
- Haldis Holst | Deputy General Secretary, Education International
- Sebastian Berger | Executive Director, Global Student Forum
- Yaw Osei Adutwum | Minister of Education of Ghana
- Sifiso Ndlovu | Chief Executive Officer, ZIMTA, Zimbabwe
- Angel Warira | All Africa Student Union | GPE youth leader | Global Student Forum member
Support and share our Manifesto on Quality Climate Change Education for All!