World leaders and youth voices discuss urgent reasons and benefits for universal access to climate education and outline potential implementation strategies and funding options.
Watch the event below!
Panel 1: The Roadmap for Promoting Universal Climate Literacy
Moderator: Kathleen Rogers – President, EARTHDAY.ORG
- Haldis Holst – Deputy General Secretary, Education International
- Aysha Al-Mudakha – Director of Strategic Initiatives & Partnership Development in CEO Office, Qatar Foundation
Panel 2: Innovative Climate Education Solutions and Practices for Youth Empowerment
Moderator: Donna Goodman – Founding Director, Earth Child Institute
- Donna L. Goodman – Founder, Earth Child Institute; Author, ECOMASTERSbooks.com
- Ismail Farja – Coordinator of the Youth Climate Hub, Foundation Mohammed VI/African Youth Climate Hub
- Naomi Nyamweya – Research Officer, Malala Fund
- Kazi Zubair Hossain – Bangladeshi Youth Representative, World Organization of the Scout Movement