Four main areas of intervention:
- MembershipOrganizing and Consolidation. Continuous update and cleansing of the membership roll through the use of ICT tools and upgrading of existing software.
- Union Dues Collection and Financial Management. Dues collection must be systematized and standardized at all levels using ICT tools, thereby creating efficient and transparent financial procedures and practices..
- Leadership and Capacity-building. Effective PGRI Policy Guidelines/Implementing Rules and Regulations adopted. Development of Sustainable program for second-line leadership at all levels.
- Gender Equality and Women Empowerment. Strict implementation of the Constitutional requirement on gender quota (30% min.) on leadership as well as the PGRI-EI Guidelines on the participation of women (50% min.) in all activities. Gender and Development programs must be mainstreamed in all PGRI activities. Awareness-raising and targeted skills training on gender empowerment must be institutionalized.
See Project title and description: Capacity building to develop PGRI into a strong, independent, democratic and sustainable organization in the four identified areas. A matrix is being developed for each year with concrete objectives and targets for each area which are followed up in annual reports.
Building and deploying a robust and unique IT-infrastructure for dues Collection, manage membership, documents, profiles and records. Training of trainers to build a second-line of leadership. Gender awareness raising including a gender Task Force. Development and adaptation of a Study Circle concept to mobilize members.
Implementation and Training of an IT-infrastructure for dues Collection, manage membership, documents, profiles and records. Training of 35 provincial trainers who in turn train others. Increased gender awareness including a gender Task Force. Implementing of Study Circles to mobilize members on a broad scale.
- 2018 – 2019
- 1 Organisation de mise en œuvre
- 5 Partenaires de coopération
- Australie Japon Norvege Suede Education International - Asia-Pacific
- Catégories de personnels de l’éducation