Morocco: Strikes and demonstrations demand better conditions for contract teachers
Morocco: repeated government attacks on educators’ human and trade union rights
“Africa: Collaboration between Unions and Governments for a Better Future in Education”, by Cherine Sabry.
“Getting children back to school after the COVID-19 closures: how EI's child labour projects empowered teachers and their unions”, by Nora Wintour.
Morocco: Education unions successful in stopping support to private schools during the COVID-19 crisis
Morocco: Educator unions present public authorities with proposals for return to school
Development Cooperation Projects
- Host organizations
- CDT, FDT, SNESup
- Cooperating organizations
- Start date
- End date
- http://www.fae-ugtm.ma [email protected] tel: +212 (37) 73.61.32 tel: +212 (61) 21.59.02 fax: +212 522.214.171.1248 Rue Birmania Marassa Rabat
- 3, Passage Tolédano Avenue Homane Elfatouaki Derb Omar Casablanca
- 10 rue Mohamed Diouri Casablanca
- http://www.snesup.ma/ [email protected] tel: +212 5126.96.36.199 tel: +212 (66) 148.48.24 fax: +212 5188.8.131.5228, rue Assad Ibn Al Forate Agdal Rabat