“Committed leadership and concerted action needed to end the pandemic of racial discrimination”, by Patrick Roach.
Iraq: Academics’ freedom and trade union rights under attack
“Safe schools: the foundation of recovering children's education from this pandemic”, by Patrick Roach (NASUWT, UK).
“Taking Action to Keep School Pupils, Staff and Communities Safe in England”, by Mary Bousted and Kevin Courtney (NEU, UK).
UK: Education unions say governmental failure is responsible for new national lockdown in England
UK: Shock at untimely death of Gareth Young, trade union leader and global activist
Development Cooperation Projects
- Cooperating organizations
- Girls Not Brides Zimbabwe; Tanzania End Child Marriage Network; The Zambia Ending Child Marriage; The Zimbabwe Alliance to End Child Marriage and Girls Not Brides Zimbabwe
- Bangladesh; Ghana; Mozambique; Netherlands; Nepal; Uganda; United Kingdom; United States; Tanzania; Zambia,Zimbabwe
- Start date
- End date
- 46 Moray Place EH3 6BH Edinburgh, Scotland
- Hillscourt Education Centre Rosehill Rednal B45 8RS Birmingham
- Hamilton House Mabledon Place WC1H 9BD London
- West End House 14 West End Place EH11 2ED Edinburgh, Scotland
- 94 Malone Road BT9 5HP Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Carlow Street NW1 7LH London