AIPTF is implementing activities against child labour in selected areas in 3 States/regions (Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi Capital Region), through local State affiliates, in partnership with the following alliance partners: Save the Children India; MVFoundation; ICCO India; ARISA; Manjari ARAVALI; Fakirana Sisters; Nav Jagritti.
- Capacity building/training of local teachers / union leaders /school management committees members (the target group acquire knowledge and skills to address issue of child labour).
- Sensitization of communities/parents/teachers on the relevance of education/risks associated to child labour.
- Capacity building of women teachers and mothers.
- Identification of children who are out of school in the selected areas + follow up with their families/communities to get them integrated into schools.
- Preparation of bridge course modules.
- Advocacy campaign for changes in the curricula for teachers training institutes (to include more relevant content related to children rights/child labour).
- 2019 – 2024
- 1 Organisation de mise en œuvre
- 3 Partenaires de coopération
- Pays-Bas Education International